Genomic testing for certainty about your symptoms
If you suffer from clinical symptoms of unknown reason or have a positive family history of any suspected hereditary disease, genomic testing can provide answers and make a precise diagnosis, in order to find certainty and start timely treatment.
With myLifeDNA™, we sequence your entire genomic DNA and interpret selected genes based on your clinical symptoms as well as personal and family medical history. After every analysis, you will receive a detailed report with further information and action points. myLifeDNA™ also includes a subscription to quarterly updates of your results based on most recent scientific knowledge.
- Highest-quality interpretation of your genomic data
- Analysis of genes based on specific symptoms and positive family history
- Includes a pool of more than 20,000 genes
- Quarterly updated results based on scientific knowledge
- Access to professional genomic counseling
- SamplingKit and global free shipping included
USD 1.199,00 incl. VAT
Including 12 months subscription for updated results, then USD 149,00 incl. VAT a year. Annual cancellation without additional cost.
Quarterly updates of your genomic results based on the most recent scientific knowledge.
With your consent we report previously unknown genomic results in specific genes that have a treatment consequence but are not related to your potential clinical symptoms.
Easy to understand
Results and recommendations are presented in a suitable way for non-medical people and more in-depth for genomic experts.
More than 500 million people globally are suffering from a genomic disorder. An early diagnosis is critical to bring the most benefit to the quality of life and the overall prognosis of these patients. The difficulty with the large variety of different genomic disorders is that they have overlapping and atypical symptoms.
Finding the correct diagnosis is extremely difficult. Only a genomic test can unravel relevant mutations, also called pathogenic variants, and identify the cause of a disease. The human genome has a length of approximately 3.2 billion nucleotides, i.e. letters. But where would you look when you don’t know which part of your genome could be the cause of your symptoms? The most practicable solution: You directly check the entire genomic information in your cells, is what we call “whole genome”.
Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) is the most modern solution to get our entire genomic information decoded. Arcensus calls its genomic testing exclusively “genomic” because we are one of the few companies globally that is offering solely the medical Whole Genome Sequencing directly to consumers. While the first deciphering of the human genome costed $3 billion, the costs are steadily decreasing due to progressing technologies. Today, we have reached a point where a WGS analysis is becoming affordable.
With myLifeDNA™, Arcensus offers the ideal package for all people that have:
- Clinical symptoms of unknown reason
- A high degree suspicion of a genomic disease
- A positive family history for any genetically suspected problem
- The wish just to get their genome analysed to have the best preventive data information
The strength in Arcensus’ approach is the combination of both the Whole Genome Sequencing analysis and the integration of the person’s clinical symptoms together with a life-long partnership.
- Only WGS analysis can bring you the reliability to reduce the risk of missing any potential pathogenic variant in your genome to the barest minimum
- Based on the description of your clinical symptoms and family history, our medical and genomic experts are able to get a deep understanding of your genome data and to narrow down the analysis of your whole genome data to relevant genes for your condition
- Only in the combination of the Whole Genome Sequencing, medical report, a quarterly updated report, and the newest scientific findings you will receive the best level of medical and scientific precision
Here are our top 5 frequently asked questions
myLifeDNA™ helps people find that long sought-after answer and certainty for their personal health. It is the ideal package for the following scenarios:
- People that suffer from clinical symptoms of unknown reason
- People with a high degree of suspicion for a genetic disease
- People with a positive family history for any genetically suspected or known problem
We offer a comprehensive package from your genomic testing with Arcensus. This involves integrating your clinical symptoms with our Whole Genome Sequencing that guarantees you a lifelong access to your entire genome.
- Whole Genome Sequencing is the only trusted and tested method to identify mutations while minimising the risk of losing out on important genetic mutations possible of causing diseases or disorders.
- Our medical and genetic experts will get a deep understanding of potential diseases by analysing your clinical symptoms and family history. With that, we will be able to narrow down your whole genome analysis and pinpoint the exact causative mutations in your genes.
- Knowing your personal genome will affect with high likelihood medication decisions.
- We are able to offer you high-quality medical and scientific precision by combining your Whole Genome Sequencing result, instant medical report and quarterly updated result alongside new discoveries. Having an understanding of your genome will guide your decision regarding medication decisions, lifestyle, choice of diets, disease prevention plans and life expectancy in general.
The arcensus quality and transparency codex
Professionalism and transparency
We will never share your information or disclose the result of your analyses to a third-party without your full permission. We only use your data to improve the quality of your report.
We prioritise excellence
At arcensus, excellence is at the core of everything we do, from Whole Genome Sequencing to genetic interpretation, diagnosis and data security, we strive to set standards for others.
Commitment to science
Upon receiving your consent, we can use your pseudonymised genetic data to accelerate research and alleviate the conditions of other individuals with high risk or already suffering from genetic diseases.
We interpret your DNA and provide a genetic diagnosis with actionable insights about your health. We also promise to keep you updated on new discoveries and treatments.